Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ HIATUS HIATUS PAUSE PAUSE. ”
Sunday, August 5 |10:33 PM

Ah shitzxz, I am kinda addicted to Xanga now. Tisktisk, I will still update here after EOYs, promise. (: HAHA. Srsly on HIATUS, tmr's CTs already!

---------
New candyyy. (:

Vintagelollipop!

Nah, I'm still using Blogger, Xanga's just cute!
------
I know I'm supposed to be on hiatus. But W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R. It's now 3:25am and I'm still awake, just did some add maths sums. YAY. I feel so accomplished. I went to Marina to see fireworks few hours ago, it was awesome. Got a good spot. (: HAHA. Pictures will be up when i want and remember to do so.

I'm sorry esther for ps-ing you! ):

HIATUS

My studies need to be saved.

Alrightos, so some graphics to keep yourself occupied for now. Haven't posted in forum yet! HAHA. Lazy, shall post next time, haha. (Not In Order.)







------------

------------
School is pathetic. Heard from Chloe that Richa got demerit points for posting pictures of her and her friends in the classroom. That is so pathetic please. The school actually checks on people's blog? Stupid righttttt.

------------


Disney is pathetic.

Tick tock tick tock, 5 more mins to seven! SHOU ZU! BLAHH.

As ND is nearing, I'm sure you people have seen the MVS rightt?

This man is gayyyy & Classic.

----------
(:
I LOVE YOU MUMSIE ! thankyewxzx for phone, lublubs. *

Ohyeah, I got a whole lot of goodies (and some not) yesterday. 2Football coolers, 2 handphones (Samsung & SE), 2 Narnia's watch. Wheeeeha!

I love my phone now. (:(:(:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It looks nicer in rl.


Hello Sony Ericsson, Byebye Samsung. I actually wanted W580i cause I liked the colour Combi of White and Orange. Ah well, but I find that this one is better now. Cause I dislike slide phones, since my samsung one almost dislocated itself. HURHUR.

SE is better cause I can download themes/games/read wma files/minimize the player. Unlike samsung, with no themes to choose. Just the black one. -.-

-------
Alright, alright. Huan Huan Ai's showing in Taiwan now! Yesssss, tmr will be the day. Ahyes, 18JBJ is quite nice now (episode 4), haha. The first 3 episodes were boringggggg. If you wanna watch, I think you should just skip to episode 4, lol! Alright. Brown Sugar Macchiato is nice, cause I know some people. HAHA. I like to Da Ya and AoQuan, Guigui and Wangzi together, hurs.

MONDAY IS IN 45 MINS!

tmr tmr, tuesday tuesday, wednesday wednesday, NATIONAL DAY!

CT CT CT, SEP HOLS SEP HOLS and EOYS EOYS EOYS! BAWHHHHH.

Labels: