Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ EOYS! ”
Sunday, September 2 |11:38 PM

My lastlastlast post before eoys. I'm 7days near eoys! *gasps* Best of best, i'm not feeling very well. My throat is pain, then my eye and ear seems swollen/ and pain. I have difficulty swallowing my saliva, rolling my eye balls up and I have a blocked nose. So I have to breathe from my mouth, making it even dryer. Plus, my stomach feels big cause I don't move around when I study. ARGHHH.

I'm becoming a big fat fatso. Nono, I don't mean that I am not, but I'm fatter now. 2kgs fatter. ):):): And there is extra lit lesson tmr morning in school.

This is a HORRIBLE HOLIDAY. HAPPY HORIDAYS PEOPLE. :B

----------
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I declare that "I LOVE STUDYING!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I get emo-er and emo-er each day.

.
.
.
.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.
.
AND UGLIER EACH DAY.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Get what I mean?
---------
Btw, I didn't visit Mrs Tng last friday. Instead, I lunched with my besties! Heheh. Like finally. When was the last time we came out together? Let's go out after exams okay! (: I miss you, Q! Okay, esther. Feels so weird calling you that. Sadly, no pictures were taken. So I just yeap, secretly took their unglams.

But here's one of the glam in their unglams!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So cute one, they two. Share secret never let me join. ): HAHS, joking lah.

Labels: