Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Craving for foood.  ”
Tuesday, October 2 |6:26 PM

There's a serious problem with me recently. I've been craving for food almost every second! Ohmg, that's nightmare! I have absolutely no idea what went wrong with me.

I WANNA EAT MACDONALDS.
I WANNA EAT KFC.
I WANNA EAT FRIED STUFF.
I WANNA EAT FATTY FOOD.
I WANNA EAT CRAB
I WANNA EAT SALAD CRAB
I WANNA EAT CURRY NOODLES
I WANNA EAT ALOT OF OILY AND FATTY FOOD.

You may think "Normal what!". 
Eh, no lor. Shi Qi is not usually like this. I hate eating fried chicken wings, I hate eating fries, I hate eating fatty foods. I like to go healthy, but I dislike eating vegetables. My stomach never fails to growl. I feel like eating Geylang Mee Sua now! Something is so damn wrong with me.

Labels: