Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Oscar speech,sketcho sketch ”
Wednesday, October 10 |7:03 PM

Few days ago, I was damn depressed because I thought I did really badly. Just look at Valery and friend's! They scored like As! I have no pathetic A at all.


'ZAO GENG ALREADY!" -sherminh.

But it turned out that I was ranked number 5 in my class and ranked 92 in the whole level.


Say hello to miss happyhappy. YAY!
-
I felt so much better after reviewing our mark sheet today. (; At least I won't have to worry if I'll retain, or I won't need to worry for my friends who are gosh-damn-afraid they'll retain.

We aren't retainees! Hallelujah for that. Here's my Oscar speech.

Firstly, I'd like to thank my mother for providing me moral support. She's not one of a kind, she doesn't push me for marks, all she wants me to do is to study well, not scoring high marks. I love you mumsie.

I'd also like to thank Uncle Blue, for being my driver for extra tuition lessons & introducing me Polka Coffee. Even though we don't really talk, I know you're there. Thanks for being my ATM, providing me alot alot of things. (;

Also to my tutor, Jingming. Although he's tuition didn't really helped alot, but at least he made the effort to come for extra lessons and leaving his poor girlfriend alone (She has exams too!) I know we've been really naughty & we talked behind your back. But you ain't that bad. Thanks for the lessons though the fees are really high.

Thanks a million to Qing & Sherminh for making sure that I'm okay and alright. Thanks for not leaving me alone when I needed someone. Thanks for understanding me when I got frustrated when I can't remember a thing. Thanks for being my friends. (;

If I were to type every single person I'd like to thank, this post may lead to nonsensical stuff like... My great great great great (times a million) grandfather's wife's bestfriend's friend's boss's ex girlfriend's friend's niece's boyfriend's ex girlfriend's ...

Okayokay, I'll end here before anyone faints.
-
Very often, I failed to engage in topics such as "Occupation". As most of you know, I am not someone who has a ambition in mind, let's not even talk about goals.

"If you have no goal, then you'll find life very difficult in the future." -Sherminh

My ambition was to be a doctor/psychologist... Isn't that like the ideal job? Few years back, I wanted to be co-worker in Taiwan so I can meet my idols, but that ain't really practical. Moreover, Taiwan currency is much lesser than Singapore. What for work there and earn lesser money? lol. Recent years, I've been watching <> and thought that maybe the Fashion Line would be quite cool. (; Then I found out last year that I could draw (at least, it looked like a proper drawing) and scored A. Few days ago, I was so bored I took out my sketch book and drew something. I shall display my work, yay!

These were the originals, 99% NOT photoshopped. I only contrasted it or else it'll be quite light.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Note: Images were drawn by ShiQi and slightly edited by Photoshop for better effects.

Original pictures are shown at the bottom for comparison. (; Oh and no face features drawn or it'll be disaster.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Found this on some site. Haha, so much cuter!



Sentosa pictures!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-


Overdued pictures

The banner we painted for the other stall...

Random picture la. I took it while the teachers were going through the science papers. Couldn't be much bothered, lol! The whole row of us hid under the table. (;

And I cut my hair last week. Not much difference though.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hahah! I look so much glammer than you. (;




I think I am in love with Bang Bang Tang or should I say I am addicted to Brown Sugar Macchiato therefore I love Bang Bang Tang. However, the 13th episode drama (sadly) ended last Sunday. It's said to be due to the low ratings...

It's so unfair to the other casts, such as the both Xiaojies, XiaoWei & Ya Tou, WeiLian & XiaoXun... All of their parts are cramped in the last few minutes. I really pity Xiaoman and Apple because they have relatively little scenes.

Although I can't really be bothered with the rest of the couplings except for Guigui & Wangzi... It's still quite a pity. With so many people in the drama, yet so little episodes because of low ratings. Come on, they're just newbies. It is hard for them to win the other viewers from other experienced actors/actresses. For example; Qiaoen, Mingdao & Mengzhe, Vic Chou & Patty Hou, Angela & Wuzun. Just look at the people they're competing with! So ridiculous, how can they just cut it off like that?

It's amazing how I've been addicting to the drama, because they're acting ain't that fabulous. I got attracted by the drama because it's funny, cranky and more suitable for teenagers. (?) It's kinda different from other normal dramas where the female likes the male, but the male doesn't like her... kinda thing. No no, not that it doesn't consist of love... But it's kinda like puppy love thing and more related to us? Haha, I mean it's not that matured. Because all the normal dramas are really matured. Plus, I can't stand the fact that actors/actress as old as 28 is still acting as a kid in Poly/University. How many years have they retained? Be more practical, please.

This isn't a award-winning standard drama, but still, it's worth the watch. (; I can't believe how addicted I am. I can't face the fact that IT IS OVER. By the way, I like all Lollipop members! What a miracle! Usually there are some people whom I dislike in a group, but I like all of them (at least not to the extent of dislike).

REMEMBER, THE TITLE IS...
Hei Tang Ma Qi Duo/Brown Sugar Macchiato


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
If I can take the effort to crop the word out, you (too) can take the effort to watch it, it is just a short 13 episode series. (;



Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I AM SO UNHAPPY BECAUSE NO ONE IS WATCHING HEI TANG MA QI DUO! >.< GO AND WATCH IT NOW! I DEMAND NOW.



Guigui & WangZi is my next favorite couple! (after Rainie and Mike)

-Page break-
Oh my, I am damn unhappy now, because there is this Bee-lie insect in my room, there is no one to help me kill it. And just so when my maid is in the room, the bee doesn't attack me. TSK! Sorry for the small commotion. (; I just saw my maid pinching the damn insect with her bare hands and throwing it out of the window. Hee.
-End of page break-

I guessed I was too engrossed with all the photos, dramas and such... I forgot it was Wuzun's birthday until I saw the Friendster message that popped out 5 seconds ago. (; Anyhooo, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WUZUN.
No birthday posters for you. LOL.

Labels: