Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“”
Sunday, December 9 |3:04 AM



I know how to make gifs now, wohooo. Not that I don't in the past, but it looks kinda not professional, lol. At least it's more realistic now, last time I use pictures and tweeze (I think that's the word) them together. Now i screencap till my comp hangs. (That's why I'm typing this actually, kill timeee)

MAKING GIFS ACTUALLY HANGS MY DAMN COMPUTER. DAMN IRRITATING. It's lagging in every programme I run, except for WordPad. Fortunately, I get something to do while waiting for the computer to resume. Tudou loads uberly fast for me, but now because of the gifs it's loading superbly slow. ): Eeeeks.

I (guess) I'm really really addicted to Bang Bang Tang. GOSHY. I rejected shopping with my mother because I wanted to see them walk the red carpet, which in case you don't know, a few pathetic minutes. Yes, they just walked that red carpet. Didn't expect them to appear THAT early, so my whole 5:30PM - 11:00PM was literally booked.
I thought they were gonna perform, but I realised that they were only guest audience when the words flashed across the television screen while they walk out. I terribly mistaken Wei Lian for Wang Zi (!). Ohmg, i know they look two worlds apart, but that was when I saw the back view. I was thinking: Since when Wang Zi become so fat! lols. Luckily it wasn't Wang Zi but Wei Lian. Their hairstyles looked better than the Bai Fen Bai's one... except for Xiao Jie. I preferred his BSM hairstyle though.

My craze for BBT is un-imaginably out of control. Seriously, my soul flys somewhere else. We were out for a movie - The Golden Compass. On the way there, I was thinking of Ao Quan. Eh, no idea why I thought of him... Everytime I think of Wang Zi, Gui Gui comes into my mind... & yeah, that spoils my imagination, lol! I was totally quiet and I didn't cut in whenever they said something.

I wasn't even concentrating on the movie, I was thinking of Ya Lun then Wang Zi then AoQuan (again). Then I saw this couple in front of me. I looked at the guys hair (he kinda blocked me) and realised that he spiked his hair like BBT members. Haha, so I concentrated on his hair and thought he looked like Ao Quan (from back view), then I thought he looked like Xiao Yu, and eh, he looked like JR. Ohmg, I can't believe I was imagining sooo much during the movie. I actually found it boring because I wasn't even concentrating. What's wrong with me uh.

Oh yes, the Golden Horse Awards. WAH BEST I TELL YOU. It was the critique session with mommy. Ultimate best was.

Shiqi: You know hor, they say this is the first time Singapore nominate so many awards leh! That's why they show live lor... 88~
Mom: OHMYGOD, Gurmit Singh leh!
Shiqi: Where where!
Mom: No more liao.
Shiqi: He go there for what! Singapore one small dot, still go Jing Ma Jiang!
Mom: Still got that woman with big mouth...
Shiqi: WHO!
Mom: Damn skinny one.
Shiqi: MO... MO... MO . XIAO . LING ! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

My maid thinks I'm crazy.

Shiqi: Eh, gurmit singh sit first row worh!
Mom: ?
Shiqi: WAH, STILL SIT WITH AARON KWOK! WHO IS HE MAN. AARON KWOK LEH. DA PAI ONE.
Mom: Haha. Ya lor.
Shiqi: AARON KWOK IS DA PAI, GURMIT SINGH IS XIAO KA. WHY SIT WITH HIM!
Mom: Aiyah, don't know.
Shiqi: SO MANY OTHER DA KA, AARON KWOK STILL SIT WITH HIM. HAIZ, POOR THING. WONDER GOT TALK ANOT. HAHA, MUST BE THINKING WHY SPOREAN SO SINGLISH ONE. GURMIT SINGH LEH, THE PHUA CHU KANG! FAMOUS FOR SINGLISH.
Mom: Hahaha.
Shiqi: Aiyoh~ That PCK Margarette also got come worhs.

TV: ----- Fan Wen Fang , Ge Mi Singh ----- (Fann Wong/ Gurmit Singh)
Mom: Wah, they coming out ah!
Shiqi: Don't know leh, maybe nominate bah.
Mom: Orh. Who is that? (2 female and one male walked out)
Shiqi: *squints* FANN WONG SIAH.
Mom: !!!!
Shiqi: Hahahaha. She damn ewwww, I think they invite her just cause she can be the translator.
---Someone called, mom answered phone---
Shiqi: Ohmygod, I tell you she damn thick skinned and everything. She forgot her lines two times! The first time was okay, she managed to find her script. The second time best lah, she can't find exactly which line, then she had to flip the paper so long, the place damn quiet, ohmg. DIUlIAN.

Note: I don't hate anyone from my speech, purely entertainment purposes.

Ah, I had a haircut and it's as thin as Xue Qi's when I tie it up. Although it looks normal when I let it down, but it looks freaking ah lian when I tie it up. Cries.

I WANT STOCKINGS!


Bye, okay. That's random.

Labels: