Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ determination ”
Monday, February 18 |8:04 PM

I failed to do what I'm supposed to, I'm relaxing far too early.

Sherminh once again reminded me of him, okay, not like she knew he existed. But she popped up the question "Eh, ACS(I) also coming here for match?(badminton)" Argh, that reminded me of him, I know she didn't mean it cause she didn't even know he existed, lol. But that random question kept me thinking of him. ): I thought I forgot him already!

I can't believe that 98.7FM brought me through my cts days instead of 93.3FM, shocked? Fair well, I am too.

Anyway, tomorrow's my last paper, go shiqi! STOP USING THE DAMN COMPUTER.

Labels: