Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Ratty rat rat ”
Sunday, February 10 |8:02 PM

How's the rat year going so far?


I've got my new baby.

Got this baby from my mother and uncle b during the second day of new year, haha. We didn't go visiting on that day so we went out and unexpectedly bought this baby. (: I guess my mom finally woke up and realise that our digital camera is as good as a vegetable after looking at my cousin's.

Annual income was striked off half from the paternal side (I don't visit the paternals because of some family history) and I didn't receive alot from the maternals. Plus, my mom friends aren't married so I don't earn the income even if I visit them. $__$ But money isn't so important, haha.

Visiting was quite okay, not as bad as I expected. Did all the usuals - reunion dinner, visiting, yu sheng(s), eating, receiving red packets.


I painted my nails myself, nice? Okay, I know there are flaws.


cuzzies.


HARMONY!




Candid.

Alot of my relatives say that I resemble my mom.

Do I?

These

are

relleh

random.

Labels: