Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Happy birthday Wangzi! ”
Monday, April 14 |10:48 PM



Happy birthday Wangzi!
I rushed this poster out, as you all know I don't have the time.

I woke up at an ungodly hour today, 5:30AM, to watch They Kiss Again. Unfortunately, being a late waker, I didn't have the energy to watch the whole episode. I searched for the part Wangzi appeared & then watched from there. Luckily, he appeared for only 15mins plus. Haha. I went to sleep after that and woke up 20mins later. (:


There you go, Wangzi in They Kiss Again! Super irritating character. haha

Bye, I'm going to watch mfbbt.

Ohmg, mfbbt's damn funny today! Must watch la.

Labels: