Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Rihanna! ”
Friday, July 4 |10:33 PM

*/edit

During Oral practises, Mrs Jacob asked,

"Tell me about this picture"

"Blah blah blah, THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURE LOOKS VERY CONCENTRATED."

Hahaha! Edna damn funny. She meant, she's concentrating on.. i don't know what thing. Ohmg, concentrated! Hahaha, Concentrated is for water. (?!)
-------------------------------

"What is your daughter's name?"

"Esther Kesire Lim"

"HUH?!"

"Why? What is wrong?"

"Mrs Loo (Our chemistry teacher) told us not to name your daughter Esthers. (In case you don't learn Chem, there is such term called Esters.)

"Why?"

"BECAUSE ESTHERS SOUNDS FAT"

"Yah, my mother in law said that too when she knew the name was Esther"

-------------------------------

“那些人去了哪里?“

老师,他们去走走

“走走?!他们去走走?考试完了就走?“

“对阿,因为明天不可以走了“

-------------------------------

FYI: My school has implemented this measure to ensure that the students won't loiter around the school. Every student who leaves the class needs a pass, unless you're having your break. Every girl/group who is seen not walking in a class, will be punished if you are not holding the pass.

So on the day the school implemented this, our class walked in twos, hand in hand to the podium.
"Why you all so organized today?"

"Oh *sarcastic tone* Mrs Tan, You've changed us"

"Yeah right. You see the tennis ball on top in the sky."

"HUH?!" Everyone

Cheryl: "YA RIGHT MRS TAN. THE TENNIS BALL IN THE SKY. "

Amanda: "Huh?"

Cheryl: "*points to the sky* You see the tennis ball stuck in the sky?"

Mrs Tan: "You all didn't see it?"

Cheryl: "No, we all saw the tennis ball floating in the sky."

Everyone: "Yaya"

= = PUAY TENG (Tsk, my P.E's teacher's name)

-------------------------------

This girl in my class, who is a loner and abit eccentric helped us to photocopy the class timetable.

I am not mean to call her eccentric, she really is. She dances in the rain to herself and plays with the raindrops, does things you'll never think a person could do. Oh did I not mention she actually argued back with the Oral Examiner? I'll go to that later.

People came in bits and patches to return her the money, it's 5cents, but most of us paid 10cents. So she had to return us 5cents.

Some paid exact 5cents, so I think her table has a lot of 5cents.

When Chin gave he 5cents, she jumped up in excitement from her seat, skips around and dances around,

"I FINALLY GOT MONEY TO TAKE BUS HOME!"

Gloria who was walking back to her seat gave the "What the?" look. The class was silent for the next pregnant 15secs, then Gloria screamed.

"OHMG YAY!"

Then the whole class roared. I think we all know what's going on, but not the girl.
-------------------------------

EXAMINER "So will you.... (I can't remember the question)"

THE GIRL"I TOLD YOU ALREADY, THAT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! Why are you asking me again?"

Totally crazy to do that to the examiner.

This whole part is totally random, so bye.



Yu ge's and caho's birthday today. Happy birthday !
P/S: It's the 5th already, I editted and therefore so.



There's a lot of things I want to blog about but I don't have the time to, and that I've already lost the "feel" to blog about it, so I guess I won't. Plus, it's quite long ago already.

Edna lulu, Darlie & Viv came my house today. Did many crazy stuffs and Edna did 6P! OHMG, HAHAHA. I've even got the video. Gosh.

Uploading some video on Youtube now. It's taking forever, why ah? Youtube loads so slow for me now.

Yay, mini class gathering on Monday. Okay, it isn't a class outing but more like a clique outing. But more a quarter of the class is coming. (; It's ironic how our classmates avoid class outings and organise another 'class outing' themselves. Things that we play may be the same, but the attitude is different. Class outings are normally.. I should say, a failure. Even me myself never went for a single class outing, except the one that Ms (I can't even remember her name) had to leave. That was the only one I went to.

It's ironic how excited I am for monday! Hahaha.

Joint cliques outing, yay.

Labels: ,