Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ adorable. ”
Thursday, October 2 |10:40 PM

I've just eaten sweet & sour fish from a stall at Heartland Mall. Woahhh, i felt sick after eating it, really. Just to full, the food stucks at the throat and I felt like vomiting. Bad stomachache too.

My eyes are super dry and it's itching like hell now.

Argghhhhhh, i want a study break. My mom allows but I'm in dilemma because what the teacher says in school IS important but I can study more at home. Haven't been hanging out with bestie and the rest because I need to study alone. It is quite saddening when my friends do not want to invite my another friend along. I understand them, but still...

Labels: