Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Founder's day! ”
Tuesday, October 14 |7:50 PM

Today's our school's 92th founder's day! Yep, our last founder's day, sighs. But there's fond memories la, hahaha. (:

Walked to Heartland after school, haha. On the way we took some pics.

That's the ulu way back my home.

Sharlene: Aiyo, what you doing? So unglam!
Qing: Show butt show butt!

Qing: Show butt show butt!
Me: kk! (;

Artsy Fartsy photo. I like, cause I take.

Me trying to imitate Meiee's shot.

I
think
I
F - A - I - L - E - D


Siao already.


Another shot I like. ;D

Clique without qing, malar, wanlin & me.




Trying to jump

But failed.

So

Let's give up.




.
.
.
Finally reached heartland after a long walk. (;
Ate Sakae sushi, though I prefer Ichiban!


We ate that much! haha. Plus a lot of steamed egg & blah.




End of everything.

Practical's over! Thank god, byebye!

Labels: ,