Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Halloween! ”
Tuesday, November 4 |1:05 AM


Happy halloween!

k lar, I am damn late but heck. I wasn't even able to celebrate it. What makes you think I'm gonna remember it? Huh huh huh.

Oh yeah, anyway socials over now! (; GOOODBYE FOR REAL.

I was browsing blogs and I was wondering...

WHY DO PEOPLE ASSOCIATE HALLOWEEN WITH BLACK SMOKEY EYELINERS?!

I really don't understand leh. Seriously, I've never celebrated it. Haha.

Black eyeliners brings out the dark atmosphere that halloween has? It associates with gothic and associates with blood? Hahaha i don't know. Different people have different perception of halloween eh? Some dress up in cute bunnies while some just pretend to be gothic/the joker (from Dark Knight) who'd paint their face white all over.

Idk but some people just choose uglify themselves. (k lah, i invented that word, lol!) Hahaha while some prettify themselves. Idk eh, but if I were them I WILL CHOOSE TO prettify myself, haha. Unless I have the intentions to scare other people, but I think I'd be the one scared instead. Hahaha.

It's so boring to see people draw black eyeliners during halloween! Hahaha. *fingers crossed*
Maybe i'd do that when I celebrate it. Haha.

K i'm just bored la, I wanna play minesweeper!

k gdbye.

Labels: , ,