Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ safe and sound ”
Thursday, December 4 |3:38 PM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm back from Taiwan, (; Not feeling very well though, had slight fever, flu and idk what. Luckily it's all on the last day, or else it'd be a wasted trip.

These are the pics i received from mmf.




Sighs, I wasn't looking at the camera! They took a lot of pics, of all pic, they chose this to send me. ): Somemore I look okay in the pic with energy. Tsktsk. THEN I LOOK LIKE THAT IN THE BBT PIC, ARGHH.

Okay and i wasn't even standing beside wangzi. lol.

Oh well, nevermind. At least I took with them. I'd blog abt taiwan when i come back. :D



haha aoquan holding the balloon. ;p

Labels: , ,