Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Spring cleaning. ”
Monday, February 25 |7:15 PM

Spring cleaning babeh, who cares if cny is over, I can do spring cleaning whenever and wherever I want to. It's not exactly spring cleaning but I cleared my photo albums and cds. Yay to that.

I was shocked by the amount of CDS I had bought. The word is Bought & not burned/pirated CDS.



This is just only the amount of CDS I bought, imagine those that I burned.



You'll spot S.H.E, Goong, F.I.R's.I can only recognise that from this picture, haha.

I have so many things undone. I still haven't blogged on Qing's birthday and Church Service! I don't have time to blog lah, so just short short update.


Blow blow blow your nose~

Labels: