Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ choices choices! ”
Thursday, March 27 |8:34 PM


25th MARCH 2008 POST TO BE UP SOON.

Hi, I remembered how much I've been saying that "I hate short blog entries". Now, I totally understand people with super short blog entries, lol. Ironic isn't it? Hur, now I know how busy is busy when people say "I'm too busy to blog longer posts"

Alright, I don't know how I got myself into this situation now. They're so many things that happened recently, good and bad. And I'm hearing this damn girl who's ranting about her life and some boys. She's so damn frustrated, I feel like boxing her. Haha.

Shit, and I feel butterflies in my stomach again! ):

Labels: , ,