Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Mediator ”
Sunday, August 17 |11:58 PM

I dislike being the mediator okay! tsktsk, I feel like pinching those people who's making me feel like a middleman now. Pinch out all your fats ahhhh! Okay, no cannot, must let you all be fat, hahaha.

Worst than Iraq and Iran war, lol! Being the middleman sucks like hell.

I'm afraid I'd be too close to one and neglect the other.

);


Have y'll been the middleman? Do you know how much it hurts and how hard it is to please everyone? When you please one, you have to 'neglect' the other. I'd better be in my own world and heck care about the two of you.

This problem has been there since P6, childish or not? They two quarrel since P6 leh! Same clique but hate each other. -,- I wouldn't have to lie, not because of the two of you.

SIGHS, WLAO. PUT ME IN THE SPOT ONLY! One is my partner somemore, tsktsktsk.





Oh this pic is quite small? LOL!
We lost to China. But it's okay, we've got a silver. First medal in 48years, I'm so happy and proud for Singapore! (: YAY.




4more days to prelims,

My eye's dry and red. How? I'm having fever and I've got sore throat. Orals tomorrow! How? );
I've been sleeping late because I get awake at night, I'm noctural, HOW?

HAIYAH. BODY PAIN, SHOULDER PAIN, EYE PAIN, WHOLE BODY PAIN. WALK LIKE AHMA. HOW?

OLD ALREADY.

Hahahhaha. Ah and BBT'S graduating! That is totally bad. OH WO DE WANGZI ~

AND DARLIE'S XIAOYU ~ OOOHLAAAAAA.


That's all for now, kthxbye

Labels: , , ,