Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ dictionary vs dress ”
Saturday, December 20 |2:16 AM

As the title states.

Dictionary vs dress.

Freak, my dress is freaking 100bucks, how much is your dictionary huh!? Who told me "I FINALLY DON'T NEED CHINESE ANYMORE. I'M GIVING AWAY MY DICTIONARY".

Who was the one who boasted to everyone that she didn't had to retake chinese because she scored a freaking A2 and that "I am going to throw away ALL my chinese stuffs. HAHA, BYE TO CHINESE"

Woah, great. Fudge you.

Being boastful doesn't help girl. See what you resort to now? Asking me back for your dictionary, so funny. It's funny how I see you get yourself in such situation again and again.

Stupid.

Then don't boast.

K that's not the whole point of my post.

The whole pt is that I lent her my dress which is 100bucks and also my fav dress before o's. I trust her so much, I thought she'd wear it and eventually return it to me on 11nov, SHE DIDN'T.

She didn't even wear it, wth.

What now, she even demanded me back for her poor little dictionary because her sis needs it. WTH? Return me my dress first then say.

She didn't even have the courteousy to return it to me on the day I met her when she needed to wear the dress. ALL SHE DID WAS "hahhahahhaha, i bought a new dress. so i'm not wearing yours."

OMG, I FELT SO CHEATED. IDK HOW MANY TIMES SHE FIT HERSELF INTO THAT DRESS. ohmg, can she even fit it?!?!

I'm so pissed off.

I told her "hey, my dress is with you eh!"

And she replied "yea.. I need my dictionary too."

Wtf? YOUR DICTIONARY IS NOTHING MAN. my dress is something.

ARGHHH

kkkkk I know what you all are thinking when you're reading this.

I know, cause I've read such posts and I felt like scolding the person "stupid." lol

yeah i'm so stupid to lend her.

Labels: