Profile
Shiqi :D
Too lazy to edit this.
Singapore

Archive
<$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>


Tape Roll
Roll the tape

Pause it if you don't like it, lol.

Resources
AFFAIR.
Car.
“ Super Model ”
Wednesday, July 2 |8:41 PM

Know more about the game here.

P/S: I did not type that post.

Edna sent me this game, and yes, it's totally addicting. Let's see, Vivien played it from evening to night and forgot about dinner, M

It's very fun, ohmg. You all have to go download and play it now. Even though I get irritated because the image is super small in my phone. It makes it exceptionally hard because it's so small and I get irritated because I have to squint my eyes. Haha, but it's still fun!

Yup, Chinese Oral's finally over. It wasn't that hard and scary, hehehe. I guess most of us knew the topic before hand and got prepared. Oppps, I didn't purposely stop to hear the topic, I just happened to hear it alright. (;

One more thing to be less stressed about!

Ahhh, yes. I think I never mentioned how demanding my friends are. Okay, I think I did, but that time I was totally biased, in the sense of my opinion because I already disliked her. But now, I do not dislike this friend of mine. It's just that some of her actions makes me irritated.

I need to rant about it because I need some where to went my anger. This close friend of mine (yes, close friend.) She is very unreasonable okay! Yes, I have to agree that I enjoy the talks that we share. But I don't have so much time to entertain her, I need to study. The calls normally last up till 1am... for about 2 to 3 hours per day. It's not that I don't like to talk to her or what, it is just that I could've done more constructive things during these 2-3hours besides talking her to bed. In a bad way, yes, I talk her to bed everyday because she can't sleep and I'm one of the ones who sleep late. Recently, I've been avoiding her.

She tried hinting me by messaging me. "I'm bored."My normal reaction would be "Go play something, use the computer." And somehow it'll either lead to "You want to call me?" Or else she'll intiate to call me. When I told her recently that "I need/want to sleep early" (Actually I don't. I want to do and revise my work) Her tone immediately changes. Yesterday she tried to hint me that she's bored and she needs my 'entertainment', but all I texted her was "Okay,", and she texted "I thought you'll reply something else", I asked what, then she texted me "You want to call me or something?" I told her I needed to sleep early, and she ignored me.

Today she gave me that disapproving look just because I failed to entertain her when she couldn't sleep. Excuse me, it is not my duty that you take stupid afternoon naps and can't sleep at night. I am not your entertainment station. Yes, bedtime talks are always entertaining and fun. When you're there lying in your bed, listening to me, I am on the other side trying to entertain you and do my work at the same time. Multi-tasking you call that.If I were in sleeping mode, then well, I okay with night talks. But I ain't sleepy and I could've done so much more without talking to you on the phone.I don't get it how you get angry over such stuff. You act as if nothing happens because you need my company at night. Previous incidents caught me thinking: Is this friendship even true?. I do not understand how you can be angry with me because of the concert dvd. Is it even my fault that you can't get the dvd because you're in ____? I helped you by going into every CD stores I pass by to check since the 16th. You're still holding grudge against me because I have the damn pass and you don't. Even though I know I can live without the bloody pass, but I don't think I should give in to you. I know I could've given you the pass because it's now lying at home doing nothing and I'm not even admiring it, but no, I am not going to do that because it'll show that I'm guilty.

You made it sound like it's my fault. Just because you have a glib tongue, people tend to believe you more. Just because I sit there and not say anything or try to prove you wrong, then you're right. YEAH RIGHT.

I've known her since P5, 6 years all together.

This friendship is so fragile that even when I change my mind to get something else you get angry. Mind you, simple incidents, for example: During recess time, I said I want to eat Fried Rice, she queues with me, then I decide to eat Noodles. So now she's the only one who is eating Fried Rice. This simple incident can make her angry the whole day.

A pass and a call can spite our friendship,
Now then. tell me, how shallow is our friendship, dear friend?

I know you're pretending not to be angry, because if you do then you won't get ____ from me. I KNOW I KNOW THAT.

I think what our friendship's built on isn't strong.

P/S: I do not dislike her, I just hate it when simple things can just spite up our relationship.

I JUST CAN'T STAND IT ALREADY LOR. BEEN KEEPING THIS IN MY HEART SINCE LAST WEEK. I KNOW YOU'RE UNHAPPY BECAUSE I GOT THE PASS, SORRY OKAY. I KNOW YOU'RE UNHAPPY BECAUSE I CAN'T/DON'T WANT TO CALL YOU. SORRY. I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE.

Every choices has it's own consequence. I decide that I should study and not get affected by you.

Labels: ,